May 4, 2010

Oz-8

These are getting more complicated. I don't know how to solve all of these problems. Changing life and shifting in the world are really difficult, but they are not impossible. Very Adidas of me. Lately, I've decided (also with some help of my friends) Int'l Comm. with Int'l Relations program at Macquaire hasn't been made for me, so I concentrate on Master of Design. UTS and COFA. However, there is a problem. Applications have closed 2 weeks ago. What I could do is to bombarb UTS and COFA with my emails to let myself in as a late-application student or wait for the february and find an other program (like TAFE program) until the university begins. I don't want to waste my time over here all summer. I need to find a way to go go. Otherwise, I go go up the wall.

Sometimes, I feel like my brain is going to explode. Concentrating on too many things, like final advertising campaign presentation, graduation itself, Australia, master programs, late-applications, etc. makes me go frantic.

No comments:

Post a Comment